[Harp-L] Seeking Lessons

Hi,
I am taking a jazz theory course this semester at the University of Alaska
Anchorage. My instructor has agreed to let me play diatonic harmonica for
the course and suggested that I also take a private lesson. There is no one
locally that gives the sort of lessons I am looking for. I play hohner
proharps tuned to 440A and equal temperament, I have complete control of my
bends (after a warm-up on the particular harp), and have reasonable tone. I
need to work on ensemble playing, jazz techniques, all things timing, tone,
intervals, scales, and chords. I need to find an instructor that will be
able to work with me in these areas while supplementing the curriculum from
my course. If anyone is able to refer me to someone like this please email
me off list.
-Brandon