[Harp-L] John Popper and Blues Traveler's "Conquer Me"

I just downloaded the video for "Conquer Me" by Blues Traveler.  It is a radio edit, sadly, and from the album Save His Solo.  This album, for a number of reasons is in my top five album's of all time.  It comes from the 90's and is from before Popper's use of lots of pedals.  Anyways...

  He ususally used a Shure sm 58, but you can very clearly see he is using an old Electro Voice stick mic in the video.  Kinda neat harp trivia.  He was on the bandwagon before Buddha, Ricci, and the rest of us.

  You can download the vid at iTunes.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail