  From: James
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2006 7:12 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Jazz tunes for the Diatonic

  I am compiling a list of jazz tunes that  can be played on the diatonic (with or without overblows)

  All Blues
  Goodbye Porkpie Hat
  How High the Moon
  Summertime
  Lullaby of Birdland
  Worksong

  At the risk of being redundant, let me say that Goodbye Porkpie Hat and All Blues I have already posted threads. Thank to so many of you who responded to my threads
  with many helpful suggestions