Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Dressing like a musician, and Chris Michalek is a musician!

To anyone who has never heard Chris play, all the hype is well deserved! I had the pleasure of meeting him through this list at a jam in Phoenix and he is indeed a Monster player. I wouldn't care if he was wearing a dress, he is without doubt one of the finest harp players I've ever heard. Thanks for the memories Chris! Truly, Lenny M

Note: forwarded message attached.