Re: [Harp-L] Post-SPAH

On Sep 2, 2006, at 4:05 PM, Bobbie Giordano wrote:

Hi Friends,

Still coming down from SPAH in Denver. Great as always to enjoy and renew old friendships at the conventions! Don't believe everything you hear about my driving, tho'... for one, I was not doing wheelies, etc. in a "construction site" with 4 passengers aboard...

Actually, I found nothing wrong with your driving. Most people let the car run them (dangerous), whereas YOU run the car. This is really LESS dangerous. Sitting in the back between Liz and Ernesto was , on the one hand, possible because of my razor blade 'tooshie'. While on the other hand, it was hard on the groin. I was sore for a couple days. Meanwhile, I always love spending time with you. You are very stimulating to my otherwise dull drab existence. Opposites attract and I am stale S. Pelegino to your bubbly Perrier. :)

it was simply the first and best available turnaround point on a late night trip in which NOBODY knew how to get where we were going, until I pulled over, read the map for myself and figured it out! As proof, the ride home was easy-breezy. [Sorry, Joey, about the 'rump-bump' in the back seat, but it WAS intended for 2 people, and of course, I didn't design the car! ;)))]

And I'm so sure that if you HAD designed it, it would have been another 'Renny'.

Love ya..... Jo-Jo