[Harp-L] Miles Davis - So What (mild ob intonation talk)

I read about this song in the archives and have been working on it myself.  Has anybody found a useable harp for this song that doesn't "expose" the obs or bends?  I've tried playing parts of it on a C, Bb, and Ab harp.  The B section always makes it tough.  What would you use to play a modal tune that goes from Dm to Ebm?

  I am going with the idea of playing the original trumpet solo.  Improving the solo could be easier, but I want to know what you'd do to really learn what Miles played on that tune.

  Thanks,

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi