From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of moandabluz@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 9:59 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] The best

I will qualify this post by pointing out that I am, like Brad Kava (well
maybe 'like' or maybe not in terms of talent) a newspaperman.
People do not really read what is written..
   Nowhere did Brad say that Jason Ricci is the best blues harp player
in the world.   He stated that many consider him to be that.   And that
is patently true, as is evidenced by the responses on this list.
Steve "Moandabluz" Webb
still a fool for the harp
-----