[Harp-L] XB Altered tunings--Melody Maker

Hi all-

I ain't no Jason Ricci, so I have taken to using harps with notes
changed-just got an XB back from Pat Missin, he changed it to Paddy Richter
and generally made it a fine instrument.

How tough is it to create a custom tuning on an XB? I know Jazzmaan is using
XB Melody Makers, did he create them himself? Anybody?

I am a little reluctant to experiment on these since they are more
expensive-I already have lots of harmonicas, but can always use more.

Gary