To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 09/04/2006 7:53 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Brazillian harp bling

Someone on another list posted the following link today:

http://www.bends.com.br/

Any of you every heard of this company before? Go to the site, click on Produtos and check out the slick looking diatonics and chroms.
I want a few of those babies. Cool website too, though it's better if you speak Portugese.

lh