Re: [Harp-L] Best - and the moon remains intact

--- Frank Franze <Franze52@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes anyone ever witnessed  Jason Ricci  "SERIOUSLY" cutting heads
> with another mind blowing  blues harp player?  I have a feeling Jason
> would win....

Maybe so. Except that Jason is SO not about that, which is part of what
makes him so remarkable. You might expect that someone who has made
such a huge investment in developing such a phenomenal technique would
to want to use it to burn the moon let alone mere mortals. Yet Jason
seems to be as sharing and encouraging to others as anyone could hope
for.

Someone referred to this sort of gushing about Jason as walt-on-water
talk. Maybe so. Doesn't make it any less true.

Winslow