Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 37, Issue 10

On Sep 5, 2006, at 5:37 PM, Rodrigo Eberienos wrote:

Hahahaha , my friend Michael !
The best maid??? I´m gonna show you the maid next time ! : )
My 2nd album will be out soon. It is a live album, playing brasilian jazz, a little blues and one Irish tune as bonus track !
take care my old friends !
Rodrigo Eberienos

Aaaa-Haaa, le great 'Digo' stupenduoso. I'm gonna plunk down the Reales and get me a 'Bossa 56' and every time I play Tico Tico, I'm going to think of you

Jose di la Fumare