[Harp-L] "Pop" harp

Question for you harpers.  i'm entering a poem about the ten hole diatonic, in a poetry contest.  in the last stanza, I mention Levy for jazz, McCoy for country, POWER for Celtic, Popper for rock,  and started to use Stevie wonder for "Pop or top forty music.  then i realized he was chromatic.
  so here's the question.  Who do you lthink of, when you think top forty, over the last forty or fifty years?  I have Little Walter for Chicago blues.  I thought about Dylan and sebastian, but they overlap into folk, as well.  Thanks for your thoughts.

bullfrog
www.harmonicaworkshops.com
www.roundhouseblues.com