[Harp-L] Brazilian bling-a-ling

On 9/5/2006 12:59:10 PM, Michael Polesky wrote:
> Rodrigo plays both great diatonic and, though few people know,
> great chromatic.  Also, when he shared a room with me at SPAH
> one year I got the best maid service you could ask for :-).

To which Rodrigo Eberienos replied:
> Hahahaha , my friend Michael !
> The best maid??? I´m gonna show you the maid next time ! : )

Oh, no no no, Digo!! Not so fast! Michael spilled the whole juicy truth to me last month at SPAH in Denver... He meant that he had great "maid service" simply because all the women cleaning staff kept hovering around his door asking when YOU would be coming back!!! We're 'onto you', my friend!! 8-)

> My 2nd album will be out  soon. It is a live album, playing brasilian
> jazz, a little blues and one Irish tune as bonus track !

Alright!!! Keep us up-to-date on it, and hope to see you next SPAH!

Stay cool! ;)
Bobbie