[Harp-L] Little Walter Riff

Matt Smart asked:
>Can anyone tell me how to play the opening riff to Little Walter's
"Can't Hold Out Much Longer" It is a killer riff and I can't quite get it.
I do tongue block so you can include that in the explanation...thanks<

You will need tongue block as the majority of the riff is played in octaves.
The whole tune, as well as a lot of others, can be found in  the excellent
"Blues Harmonica Collection" by David Mckelvy (copyright 1970!!)
As you obviously intend to use this example for pedagogique purposes
I will be willing to send you a PDF of the page in question.
let me know offline.
mox

http://titanicstringband.free.fr/
http://tinyurl.com/kg9ur
http://tinyurl.com/qqpcb

N'imprimez pas ce message si ce n'est pas indispensable