Re: [Harp-L] XB-40 Tuning (was: Re: XB Altered tunings--Melody Maker)

Hi Tim,

thanks for straightening that out, I did assume the Melody tuning from
the title, and didn't regard the crucial word Richter in Rick D.'s
mail.
I guess that Rick E. has been quite clear on the point, but, just to
be clear for once and all, all notes on the XB-40 should bend down to
a whole tone, with the only exception being the hole 3 draw, which
will bend down 1 and a half tones, just as in a normal diatonic
harmonica.

Cheers,
Fernando