RE: [Harp-L] "pop" harp

Until I personally got interested in the harp about 10 years ago, I think Stevie Wonder was probably the *only* musician that I would have associated with a harmonica. That would be because he was about the only one I ever saw on TV. It is for dead absolute double-dare certain that I would not have made a distinction between diatonic and chromatic at that time...

CDon