[Harp-L] speechless in Denver

A loud GREETINGS to all I missed saying hello to at SPAH, due to vocal conditions evidently out of my control. From what little I was able to hear and see, it was a wonderful gathering, with incredible players and playing. Though I had hoped and planned for a larger personal participation, I'm grateful I was there at all!

I'm wondering if anyone happened to capture any photos of me at the Seydel table, or banquet, or any "Seydel activity", that might possibly be used in a news report on the Seydel website. (I promise NOT to use the word "best"...).

Please contact me offlist and TIA,

Rupert Oysler
http://harprepair.com/