[Harp-L] Harmonica Case theft deterents

How has everyone disguised their harmonica cases (or maybe you do not)? I
recently was going to order one from Hetrick (I liked the specs) and wanted
the case with out the large badge on the side, but they would not customize
them in that way.  I understand their desire to keep their branding on the
item, but I would prefer not to advertise to the crooks out there.
Apparently the badges are pretty securely fastened, so removal would be
difficult. What do others do to protect their investment?
--
Chad Nordstrom

"I meet devils every day...  I do not have to go to the Crossroads." - BB
King