Re: [Harp-L] Locking Cases, Harmonica Cases etc.

It will hold 50-60 diatonics, multiple chroms, microphone, cord,
mike stand attachment, and a slew of other things. We are also considering
having it come with a lock...

How about adding a hand truck? I bet I carry 60 plus diatonics to a gig and that's just the 10 holers. I also use a bunch of 14 hole SBS's. My soft bag is already heavy. Add a case and we're headed towards 50 pounds. I should weigh my gig bag. Believe it or not this is my pared down set of harmonicas. fjm