[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Case theft deterents

Chad Nordstrom wrote:
"How has everyone disguised their harmonica cases (or maybe you do not)? ... I would prefer not to advertise to the crooks out there."

I've found the best way to camouflage my stuff is to simply tote it around in a nondescript backpack. I have two different "harp cases" that I love. They look cool and are really optimized for my gear, but they also scream out: "Steal me, I have valuable music equipment inside!" Plus, since I now live in a big city and no longer own a car, the backpack makes getting around on the subway, bus and street car a good bit easier. I can take along everything I need for a gig or jam except my amp, which I carry (unless I'll be using the Harp Commander, in which case it goes in the backpack, of course).
MN