[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Case theft deterents

Hey Rosco,

This is a recurring nightmare for me. My gig case is full of Filisko &
Gordon harps.

Interesting.  Gordon and Filisko harp, eh? Where did you say you are playing
next? I could come and pay you a visit :-)

Jimmy Gordon makes great harps.  I'm surprised he doesn't get more press in
general.

I usually take my customs with me on the break.  It would very tricky if you
have lots of diatonics though.  Harmonica trousers?  Combat trousers are
effective, but they don't always fit in at every gig.  I'd like to see a
solution here myself...

Eugene