[Harp-L] Jason's Body n' Soul

I really dug checkin' out Jason's "Body n Soul" on Diatonic...it was well executed and has a nice feel with some great phrasing, I'm sure any intonation issues can be ironed out with time and practice...excellent work!!! Bravo...
     BTW I'll be recording this song on a new John Tropea Record next month with Anthony Jackson, Lou Marini and Steve Gadd.....I'm gonna do it on Chromatic as I have a LONG way to go on my Diatonic Version of this.....but it's great to hear this Ballad on any harp....what a nice vehicle for Jazz Improv.....I also love 'Sophisticated Lady' and Miles Davis' version of "My Ship" by Kurt Weill
  I'm in Milano, IT and will be at teh BLUE NOTE 9/12,13.14 doing 2 shows a night so do come down and say HI!!!!!!!!!! miss y'all
  PS...Travel has been tuff at airports, our Bass Player was forced to check his Fender P-Bass and the Neck Cracked like a cheap Pretzel!!!!!
  Love & Peace....rob