Re: [Harp-L] National Symphony Debut

When will you be in Pittsburgh?
Barbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Seydel Harmonicas
www.seydel1847.de
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com

On Sep 12, 2006, at 3:50 PM, Robert Bonfiglio wrote:

Great news! I will make my National Symphony debut this November in Washington, DC as well as debuts with the Pittsburgh Symphony and the Orchestre Symphonique de Quebec and the Bochumer Symphoniker.

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.