-----Original Message-----
From: james.french@xxxxxxxxx

Mike,
 Tried to connect on your web site not enough room. I bought a Fender Frontman
new for $79. 15 watts, solid-state, 8 inch speaker. I plugged a Harmonica
Honker mic into it and that little dude rocks. I tried a Mexican Green Bullet
and it works but feeds back more than the Honker. This amp has to be miked up.
I sat in with a band(who needed a harp player) at the Rolling on The River
Festival and sound crew had no problem making me heard loud and clear. I
normally use a Fender Twin and a SM 57 but I wanted to see how this practice
amp worked on a large stage in an outdoor setting. I probably will be run off
this list for mentioning solid-state amp. I just am curious to see if anyone
else has gone this route?