[Harp-L] Looking for more info about Harmony Amps...(was small amp)

Anybody know where I can find out more about Harmony
amps?  Specifically the differences between the H410a
and H410c?

I've received great comments about:

Kalamazoo
Fender Harvard
Harmony H410
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Solid Sate Fenders
as well as several other amps...

Thanks for the great advice, and if you think of any
more let me know.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay

"Rock to me doesn't exist - it's just a term that was
invented for guys who can't play."
-Kim Wilson