RE: [Harp-L] Re: small harp amp

I have recently made similar good experience with my Vox DA5 practice amp
and my Shure 520D. Great amp to carry around, even runs on batteries.

And I guess his bigger brothers of the valvetronix series (I mean
the 15 and 30 Watt models
http://www.voxamps.co.uk/products/valvetronix/ad15vtad30vt.htm)
also have a lot to offer. The electronics have been developed together with
Korg
and trying out all different sound variations is a small science project
(similar to the Roland).

What I find so intriguing about these little Rolands and Voxes is:
If you live in an appartment with neighbours all around you it is
very convenient to have a little amp that sounds great already at low
volumes.

But I don't want my statement to be misunderstood: I think
'real'tube technology is something fascinating.

Tom