[Harp-L] Audix Fireball vs Audix Fireball (V)

This talk about the Fireball has raised a couple of questions for me.
First of all, has anyone tried the Fireball V with the volume control
with a wireless transmitter?  I wonder how the VC works in that
setup.  Also, why is the non-VC model so much more expensive than the
VC model?  There's almost a $70 price difference.  It seems the added
VC feature would make it more, not less expensive.

-tim