[Harp-L] Re: Cannery Row Suite by Dave Brubeck

Hi Peter,

that´s great. I saw Dave Brubeck and his family in the Cologne Philharmony
in Germany and when Dave finally played the first chords of "Take five"
(an adapted idea from Beethoven) the audience whistled and clapped their
hands. But that was long years ago and I´m astonished to hear that Dave
is seemingly immortal.

However, there must be something fishy about it that Dave has considered
the "sandwich" in his jazz opera. Either you have told him or he has heard
of you.

I agree to Robert "harmonically" : < Have fun Sunday - knock em dead!! >

Siegfried