[Harp-L] Re: Suzuki Firebreath Problems - To List or Not to List?

Jonathan Ross wrote, in part:

"If this were a car, would you rather know about a possibly significant
defect, or have it covered quietly by the

manufacturer and never mentioned to lists on cars or in magazines?

As a customer, I know which I prefer."

One thing that came to my mind was the thread a while back about the
rosewood combs which Suzuki uses, and the allergic reactions some
players had reported when using them. Perhaps this wasn't "earth
shattering news" to some, but it is definitely something I found
beneficial. Glad that wasn't kept hush-hush. Just a thought...

John Balding