[Harp-L] Butterfield Discography in Chronological order?

I have found a renewed interest in Paul Butterfield.  I have a couple of his albums, but would like to find a discography of his work in the order in which it was recorded.  Any help?

  A friend played the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw for me and I loved it.  Regardless of harp content, he can sing and it appears his backup bands are always top notch.

  Thanks

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay

"Rock to me doesn't exist - it's just a term that was
invented for guys who can't play."
-Kim Wilson