Re: [Harp-L] Kalamazoo and Epiphone Valve Jr.

James Sterett wrote:
<I've got a Premier Twin 8R. got it for around $200. May be about 6W, <I'm really not sure, but it's a great little amp.

Man, I'll say. I used to own a Premier Twin 8, and it sounded amazing. Why I sold it I will never be able to explain, to myself or anyone else.

Good luck finding one now -- I almost never see one on Ebay when I'm looking. I think the people that have 'em plan to keep 'em.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com