To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 4:21 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Minor key and traditional feet stomping from Quebec

For you harpers interested into minor key listen to that on this page

www.myspace.com/andredaneau

Basicly i use Lee Oskar harmonica for minor key but have made my own tunning on a Honer Blues Harp based on Phrygian mode. Beat that you will ear is made from feet stomping as traditional music from Quebec.

Enjoy !!!

André D.