Re: [Harp-L] Para Accoustic DI by LR Baggs?

"Jim Greenwald" wrote:
<I've had many years experience with the L.R. Baggs Para Acoustic D.I. and
<consider it a valueable tool, using it mainly for a few things: (etc.)

Jim, in your experience does this unit make it easier to plug a harp mic into a delay pedal without sucking tone out of the pedal?  In other words, does it make it unnecessary to modify effects pedals to match the impedance of the mic?

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com