[Harp-L] Playing wicked fast

 I know you said you were already working on the Blues scale and the
pentatonic...but maybe you haven't tried starting your scale on the second
note moving down to the 1st then move up to the 3rd move down to the 2nd
then move up to the 4th scale degree move down to 3rd and on and on in tab
it's like
3-draw(Bent a half step)-2 drw, 4 blow-3 drw, 4 draw-4 blow, 5 draw-4 draw,6
blow 5 draw....then repeat this back wards moving down in the opposite
format...You can star on the third note and move down three then the 6th
note...or move up to the down three...This is a more infinite way of
practicing for speed than licks cause it's almost mathematically impossible
to run out of them...of course I suck at math ...I hope this makes since
written out I just gave a couple of ex.s but there are so so many ways to
these runs and they can move fast without taking you away from what your
trying to say/whatever the chords are behind you...Their not riffs made with
easy breathing patterns in other words but many of the patterns aren't all
that hard just a spot here and there that makes for a good challenge.
Hope that helps.
Love
Jason