Re: [Harp-L] Practicing fast harp runs

Don't forget Wayne Reed's "Learn 2 Shred" curriculum:
http://www.thewaynereedconnection.com/learnshred.html

I'm not endorsing this in any way, I don't know anything about it.
Unfortunately, the audio samples on the site are disabled, so I
don't know what to expect.  Wayne hangs out and posts over on the
HarpTalk list from time to time, you might be able to get some
direct input.

-tim