[Harp-L] Atlanta Harmonica Seminar/Professional Needed

Ok list,

Need some help. So we worked really hard to get Charlie Musselwhite to do a
harp clinic for us..made the pitch to his agent and everything and he won't
do it. He was already in town for a gig so I figured it would be convenient.
His agent was all for it, but he wasn't.

I had 20 + guys lined up. $50 bucks, which would include Signed CD ticket to
show and 60 minute seminar.
In the past Dennis Gruenling has had luck doing $40.

Is there anyone that could do this for us? It would be nice to hold one more
clinic before the end of the year. We can't pay hotel or acommodations
(unless you want to stay at one of our houses), but could probably help get
a gig if you are passing through.

We need a reasonably well known name. I would personally pay for a clinic
with Michael Peloquin or Gary Primich but the club wouldn't. We are
promoting Gindick's camp in Charlotte in November, but would like something
else here in Atlanta.

Email me ideas if you have any, I would be grateful.

Thanks