Re: [Harp-L] Playing in the groove...

for anyone interested in Andre Carlini's groovy harmonica sound, there
is a free sample, his version of Soulive's "Uncle Junior" at

http://www.gaitabh.org/mp3/uncle_junior_by_Andre_Carlini.mp3

this song is part of his CD and was gently donated to the gaita-l CD
project, the brazillian version of the harp-l cds. All cds available
for free download (donations are also welcome) at

http://www.gaitabh.org/cds/

best regards

Kenji