[Harp-L] Hello, I'm returning to harp-l

  Michael, welcome back to the list. I forget when u left but i know u missed a lot, because it's still a great source of harp related info, without a lot of "me too" type junk posts like i get on my other list, Flatpick-L. One thing u missed was a post by Larry Eisenberg, the Iceman. He posted a link to a video of him playing "Summertime" at a harp seminar, in which u were present in the video.
 I met u in Austin last Feb., at the Folk Alliance Conference. Shortly after it, there was a post on Harp-L about a cache of harps found on the street, that had fallen out of a vehicle. It was reported to be a serious amt of harps, denoting a serious player. I thought of u, but didnt have your contact info, and unfortunately u weren't on Harp-L. Was that your stuff? U could search the archives for info, perhaps.
 ron