[Harp-L] Hummel and XB40?

Is that an XB40 Mark Hummel is shown playing on the inside cover of his
latest CD? There's only about an inch or so showing, but the size and look are
right.
 I just had a quick listen at the cd-store this afternoon. There's a song
about 3/4 of the way thru the CD, an instrumental called Harp-something or other,
that sounds to me like the XB40 trumpety sort of tone. Of course, Mark's
pretty fluid on a standard diatonic, and may be hitting those smooth bends on on a
standard 10-holer...

Jeff G
Denver