[Harp-L] Holmes Commander & Danelectro Spring King

Holmes Commander & Danelectro Spring King

Hi there guys,

Just a little note on how wonderfully convenient this setup is.
I was fed up with searching for the holy grail of mics and amps
and cluttering up my house with all that stuff.....
So I decided to get rid every old amp and mic I had.
Then I got me the Holmes Harp Commander which I am sure
you all know. And I also got me the Danelectro Spring King,
which is a spring reverb effect. It's quite small but it is really
a spring reverb! The two gadgets together are..... well.....
pure magic!!!
Deep full rich sound from the Commander, as has been
discussed in this list for many years, and a suprisingly
full beautiful reverb from the Spring King.
I use them to play through the PA. No more amps!
I'd love to hear of you guys what you think and hopefully
you can try this combination too....

Regards and hello to all my old harmonica friend in the list,
Jerome