Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Sonny Boy Williamson on YouTube/Muddy Waters

Ben Felten answers my query:

"so...who is the harp player to his right?   lol>>

I'd have said a young Paul Oscher, sans  beard. But maybe you knew that
already ?

Ben FELTEN
_http://harmonica.typepad.com_ (http://harmonica.typepad.com/) "

....yup, should have figured YOU'd recognize him.  Did you check  out that
hairdo?  oh my....I vaguely remember thinking we looked  so hip in the late
60's, lol.....there are other clips with Jerry Portnoy  playing with Muddy....if
anyone wants those I'll go back in and find  them.

Elizabeth