  From: EGS1217@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: Sonny Boy Williamson on YouTube/Muddy Waters

        Ben Felten answers my query:

        "so...who is the harp player to his right?   lol>>

        I'd have said a young Paul Oscher, sans beard. But maybe you knew that already ?

        Ben FELTEN
        http://harmonica.typepad.com";

        ....yup, should have figured YOU'd recognize him.  Did you check out that hairdo?  oh my....I vaguely remember thinking we looked so hip in the late 60's, lol.....there are other clips with Jerry Portnoy playing with Muddy....if anyone wants those I'll go back in and find them.

        Elizabeth