Re: [Harp-L] Music Writing Question

On Monday 25 September 2006 17:41, Brandon Zarzoza wrote:
> Great chart. I looked through your page a little and noticed a small
> section on harp switching (twoharps.html) I've been working on a technique
> like this for a while and I'm curious if you have any more information
> about it. -Brandon

It's something that I'm working on and don't claim any expertise I'd like to
find more information about how people who do it well do it. I've been
holding them like the picture but I often smack myself in the nose with the
harp on top.

This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_cT14JALaQ shows Charlie McCoy doing
switches but I haven't tried that method for quick chord progressions. I've
never seen the Famous Norton Buffalo four harp switch thing, I'd like to.

Any good harps switchers got something to say?

Peace and music,
Dave