[Harp-L] Trip Henderson

--Here's a link to my MY SPACE site where on the tune "Five Miles of Ellum
Wood" I duet with an old time fiddler.  You'll hear what I'm talking  about.

_http://www.myspace.com/triphenderson_ (http://www.myspace.com/triphenderson)

--Trip Henderson

I'd strongly recommend that anyone interested in hearing deep, soulful
harp-work that conjures up what Ricky Skaggs calls "the ancient tones" check out
Trip Henderson's cuts on MySpace.  It's the first time I've heard Trip's  work,
and the harp-lines keep resounding in my head...Absolutely  beautiful.

Peace and Respect,
Johnny T