[Harp-L] Kind Words

Hey Johnny,

Wow! Thanks for your compliment and the reference to the "Ancient
Tones".  What's crazy is that I actively try to conjure up the "Ancient
Tones" when I play.  It's originally a Bill Monroe quote.  The legend is
that the Bluegrass Boys bus broke down and he and Peter Rowan were
standing out along the highway in the mountains of Tennessee and Bill
said to Peter "did you hear that?", Peter said "what Bill" Bill's
response was..."the ancient tones".  It's now my mantra.

All the best,
Trip