Re: [Harp-L] Gear lust

Hi Tim,

I meant that the RP *is* a lot of gear packed into the one box!   I may have
worded that badly.  I wasn't complaining that it was a lot to carry around,
not by any means - quite the opposite, in fact.  That was one of the
advantages of the small amp I mentioned, that there are have effects built
into the amp - the amp is very small and portable.  Adding something like
the Digitech RP units (does that sound a bit Star Wars? :-)), it's still
very compact.  Of course, the effects built into the amp are not going to be
of the same quality as seperate rack-mounted units, but they are ok for
pitch shifting or adding a little bit of delay.

You don't have speakers in that rig, do you?

buying a small cart to truck the stuff in and out

Do you use this to cart around your current rig? I have a foldable cart/trolley for helping with bigger amps; it's easier on the back.

Talk to you later,
Eugene