Re: Re: [Harp-L] Gear lust

fjm wrote:
> Tim, do you still have to use the outboard transformer for the
> Midiverb when you use the Power Trip8?  I'd imagine you do so
> then my next question is does it fit nicely when plugged into
> the back?

Yes.  The PowerTrip has four power outlets that are designed for wall
warts, spaced to allow them to go side-by-side, which is a good thing
because five of the six powered units in my rack use transformers.

I used to use a Furman Plug Lock power strip, which has built-in
clamps to hold the warts in place.

By the way, I bought my rack case from an ebay seller (thecasestore --
no affiliation, etc.) for a very reasonable price, and they even
expedited shipment so I'd have it before last night's gig.

-tim