[Harp-L] Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise Jams

HI,

I will be hosting a daily event on the Legendary Rhythm and Blues Cruise for jamming between pros and amateurs. It is called JAMARAMA.

www.bluescruise.com will have all the information on the cruises, schedules and great musicians on board as well as the festivities.

We leave from San Diego Oct 3-7 and sail again Jan 14-21 from Ft. Lauderdale.

These are great musical experiences for players of all levels to learn and network as well as meet great friends.

Hope you can make it. Look me up and I will get you on stage.

Regards,

Doc Alters