Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Am I crazy if I sell my Bassman RI, Ltd?

Don't do it!! I had a silvertone 1485 with 6-10 inch jensens and 85 tube watts per channel . I sold it! Wished I hadn't! In todays world of primadonna guitar players you sometimes just have to slap 'em around. If you have the power you can't be intimidated!  It might be heavy but somewhere down the line you'll wish you had it back if you sell it.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Yours Truly, Lenny M