[Harp-L] Kendrick Texas Crude Harp Amp on the Bay

There is a Kendrick Texas Crude Harp Amp listed for 20 more hours on Ebay.
It's a no reserve auction with a $1,000. starting bid. This is not my
auction and it makes me sick that I don't have the $jack$ for it at the
moment. I have a Kendrick Texas crude 4x10 that Gerald Weber made for
me...and it kills.$1,000. Bucks is criminally cheap for what I consider to
be one of the best purpose built harp amps.
Wader